In these Terms, unless otherwise defined, the following terms shall have the meanings ascribed to them below:-
"We" or "Our" or "Us" means Buyippee
"You" or "User" means any persons or entities accessing the Site and/or using the Services available under the Site.
"Site" means the website and the contents accessible at the URL link www.buyippee.com.
"Services" means all the services offered by us on the Site.
"Buy For You" means the service described in Section 3 of these Terms
"Ship For You" means the service described in Section 4 of these Terms.
"Product" or "Shipment" means the goods, merchandise, freight, parcels or goods purchased by User on the on-line websites of merchants.
- Use of the Site
- You agree to comply with our security verification process.
- You may not transfer, sell or disclose your buyippee account or User ID to another party.
- You agree to comply at all times with these Terms and all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations.
- You represent and warrant that all information provided to us will be accurate and complete.
- You acknowledge that you have been provided with the various usage plans detailing the service features, monthly subscription fee and all other fees applicable to the usage plan offered by us. You agree to pay all fees associated with the respective plans once you have chosen the plan of choice.
- While we will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information found on the Site.
- We do not warrant that this Site will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, error free or free from computer viruses or other invasive or damaging code or that this website will not be affected by any inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
- Without limiting other remedies, we may limit User's access to the Site, issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate User's registration and refuse to provide the Services to User if: User breaches these Terms or the documents it incorporates by reference; We are unable to verify or authenticate any information User provides to us; or We believe that User's account may have been compromised. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to the Site at any time without assigning any reason. We shall not be liable to User or to any other party for any damages, losses, cost or expenses howsoever caused by or arising out of such termination or suspension.
- Buy For You
- We provide product ordering Buy For Youservices to Users to assist them to purchase merchandise from on-line merchants who may or may not otherwise accept their payments. We are not a retailer or reseller of the merchandise ordered.
- Only orders placed on the Site will be entertained and we do not accept any orders placed via telephone, e-mail or the electronic chat service on the Site.
We do not warrant that the items Users have ordered will be available for purchase and delivery. We will automatically cancel any item ordered if it is:-
- Out of stock;
- Available only at a higher price;
- Ordered with ambiguous or insufficient information that is, in our sole opinion necessary to place the order;
- Items unsuitable to be transported by our freight agents; or
- Items that are classified as hazardous material, dangerous goods, prohibited or restricted articles by IATA (International Air Transport Association), ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization), any applicable government department or other relevant organization e.g. U.S. Export Controls,
If User has selected the option to process incomplete orders, we will without notification, process the rest of the order. Otherwise, the entire order will be cancelled
- While we will endeavor to make prompt execution of orders, User agrees that we will not be responsible for any delays. We reserve the right to reject any orders, at our discretion, at any time. We do not accept any requests to amend or cancel orders placed using the Buy For YouService. All orders once placed are considered final.
- We will take all reasonable care to place User's orders correctly. Should there be any discrepancies User must bring them to our attention within three (3) business days of us sending User the merchant confirmation. After that, all errors are deemed to be accepted by User.
- Orders that are deemed to be unacceptable Shipments will be dealt in accordance with Section 6.
- We do not process any rebates offered by the merchant in any form to Users. All product warranties issues must be taken up directly with the merchant.
- We reserve the right to reject any orders, at our discretion, at any time. All orders once placed are considered final.
- Ship For You
- Upon successful registration, User shall be received the Oversea addresses which the User may then provide to on-line merchants as a delivery address when purchasing Products.
- You authorize us to accept delivery of Products at the Oversea Addresses on your behalf and appoint us as your freight agent to ship the Products to Hong Kong in accordance with these Terms.
- We have the right to open and inspect a Shipment without prior notice to User.
- Notwithstanding any provisions herein, we reserve the right at all times to decline or refuse to accept delivery of any purchase or Shipment or consolidation or return of any Products as we deem appropriate in our absolute discretion and without attributing any reason thereto.
- User agrees to routing and diversion of the Shipment, including the possibility that the Shipment may be carried via intermediate stopping places.
- We may verify You and your credit cards used for payment on our Site at our discretion.
- We use various verification methods including but not limited to: Requiring you to confirm a random code sent to your registered mobile phone; and/or Requiring you to confirm a random code charged to your credit card.
- We reserve the right to refuse placing orders or withholding shipment of any transactions involving payments made with unverified credit cards.
- If verification of orders placed and paid for using unverified cards are not subsequently verified after 35 days from the date of the placement of the order, we will return the order to the merchant. And the return charges, which are determined by the merchant, will be charged to your account.
- Deliveries and Undeliverables
- For door delivery in Hong Kong, Shipments will be delivered to the Shipment Address, but not necessarily to the named recipient personally. Shipments to addresses with a central receiving area will be delivered to that area.
- If the recipient refuses delivery or the Shipment is deemed to be unacceptable, or it has been undervalued, or the recipient cannot be reasonably identified or located, or User or the recipient does not respond or reply to emails requesting for payment of custom duties, freight charges or handlings prior to the uplift or delivery of the Shipment, we shall use reasonable efforts to return the Shipment to the merchant at User's cost, failing which the Shipment may be released, disposed of or sold by us without incurring any liability whatsoever to User or anyone else, with the proceeds applied against service charges and related administrative costs and the balance of the proceeds of sale, if any, to be returned to User.
- Loss, Damage and Delay to Shipment
- We will make every reasonable effort to deliver the Shipment according to our regular delivery schedules, which is calculated to be from the next business day immediately after full payment of the shipping charges, but these are not guaranteed and are not binding. We are not liable for any damages or loss caused by delays.
- We are not responsible for any Shipment to the Oversea addresses. Only proof of delivery from ground couriers DHL, FedEx and UPS will be considered by us. For users who purchased directly from the merchant, you must contact the merchant directly. For users of the Buy For You service, we will liaise with the merchant.
- Unacceptable Shipments
User agrees that Products will be deemed unacceptable for Shipment if:
- It is classified as hazardous material, dangerous goods, prohibited or restricted articles by IATA (International Air Transport Association), ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization), any applicable government department or other relevant organization e.g. U.S.Export Controls;
- We decide that we cannot transport an item safely or legally (such items include but are not limited to: animals, currency, bearer form negotiable instruments, precious metals and stones, firearms, parts thereof and ammunition, human remains, pornography and illegal narcotics/drug).
- Products deemed unacceptable for Shipment will be returned to the merchant at User's cost and/or we reserve the right to dispose of the Shipment.
- User agrees that Products will be deemed unacceptable for Shipment if:
- Charges and Costs
- Our charges for providing the Services are shown on the Site under the respective usage plan and are subject to change from time to time at our discretion. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted inHong KongDollars. Charges are calculated according to the higher of actual or volumetric weight and any Shipment may be re-weighed and re-measured by buyippeeto confirm this calculation. Calculation of chargeable weights for consolidated Shipments will be based on the total of the higher of the physical or volumetric weight of each individual package.
- You will compensate us for any penalties or fines incurred if any Shipments or goods are found to be prohibited or controlled substances, hazardous or illegal.
- If User utilizes our BuyForYouService, the cost of the item, delivery charges levied by the merchant and a service fee (as stipulated in the respective usage plan), of the invoice value of the item will be charged to the User.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision shall not affect any other part of these Terms.
- We are not liable for any delays, loss or damage arising out of circumstances beyond our control including but not limited to any act or omission by a person not employed or contracted by us; Acts of God e.g. earthquake, cyclone, storm, flood, fog; "Force Majeure" e.g. war, plane crash or embargo; riot or civil commotion; industrial action; and electrical or magnetic damage to, or erasure of, electronic or photographic images, data or recordings.